Competition Terms & Conditions
Competitions Terms and Conditions 2021
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Specific terms and conditions for giveaway will appear on the entry page.
2. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
3. Two weeks after the original decision has been made if any of the winners cannot be contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next best entry(ies) at the same place as the original judging, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. 6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one entry permitted per person.
8. A date and time will be agreed upon by the promoter and winner. If any restrictions due to Covid, dates and time will be rescheduled and agreed upon by promoter and winner. Promoter reserves right to request results of negative covid results of all 4 people receiving meal before entering winner's home location.
9. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
10. Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
12. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
13. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
14. Red Dot Design Ltd of 68 Nottingham Ave, Halswell, Christchurch , New Zealand, NZBN 9429033661926.
15. Staff and families are not eligible to enter.
GOURMAND WORLD COOKBOOK AWARD
A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That Gujarati Indian Cookbook represented New Zealand against the rest of the World and have been awarded the Best Indian Cuisine Book and Best Spices and Herbs Book at the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards –
‘The Oscars of Food Awards’.
Jesse Mulligan... Merits Of Curry
24 Sept 2021
That changed somewhat this year when I bought A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That — a cookbook created by Kiwi girl Jayshri Ganda based on the recipes of her mother, Laxmi. Their style is Gujarati..
The Food Show
30 July 2021
Christchurch will be welcoming Jayshri Ganda and her mother, Laxmi, to the NEFF Cooking Theatre and it will be the first time the show has had anyone cooking up authentic Indian Cuisine on stage... Click Here
Fried Masala Chicken
14 May 2021
Today's food segment is a joint effort between Jayshri Ganda and her mum Laxmi. They have teamed up to give everyone the opportunity to make their delicious Indian cuisine at home by putting a cook book Listen Here
Christchurch Indian cookbook preserves family recipes
Jayshri Ganda came up with the idea of publishing a cookbook of her mum Laxmi's recipes, as a way of documenting what has been passed down from one generation to the next, so that's what they did.
Mother Daughter Food Duo
03 May 2021
Laxmi and Jayshri's Gujarati Indian cookbook, A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That (Gourmand Best in the World winner)... Recipe Here
Authentic Gujarati Indian cuisine
15 May 2021
A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That: The mother-daughter duo bringing authentic Indian cuisine to home cooks... Read Here
Kiwi-born Gujarati shares
3 April 2021
Being a Kiwi-born Gujarati, Jayshri wasn't able to translate her mum's 'a little bit of this and that' instructions into successful meals. Listen Here
A stunning hard cover cookbook packed with over 100 mouth-watering recipes, including favourites such as lamb curry; a Sunday
Roast Chicken and a Lamb Kofta recipe with a masala twist. Featured in the largest section..
24 March 2021
A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That, filled with close to 100 home cooked recipes; it’s an ode to the food Jayshri grew up with her Mum cooking. As testament to their success, the 2000 copies they had printed on release sold out within three months...
Listener Best Cookbook
Lorraine Jacobs 2018
Cookbooks to tempt you into the kitchen are gifts that keep on giving. Here are our recommendations of the years's most exciting releases, from New Zealand and beyond. Click her. First time Authors Christchurch mother and daughter who share their family recipes... Read Here
8 April 2021
The book, brilliantly titled A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That, was a runaway success. These days, it’s a far more celebrated and widely appreciated cuisine in New Zealand but even in saying that, both Jayshri and Laxmi were blown away by how popular their cookbook was on its release. Read Here
Too delicious to forget: Jayshri Ganda’s culinary journey. Family meals so good that she needed to know how to replicate them is where Jayshri Ganda’s culinary journey began.